Innovation & Incubation CentreInnovation & Incubation Centre is actively involved in developing the paradigm of entrepreneurial mindset and environment of ideating, creating and commercializing the ventures aligned to the core theme of incubation centre.
Career Guidance CellThe Career Guidance Cell provides relevant academic and career information to enable students to make informed decision along the way. It also focuses to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India &abroad. It also inculcates the value to serve the nation through various civil services.
Entrepreneurship Development CellThe Entrepreneurship Development Cell has been established with a view to encourage graduating engineers to consider self-employment as a career option. Cell promotes entrepreneurship through guest lectures, workshops, seminars, and competitions and industrial visits. We are here to water the 'IDEAS' in the bud and help them bloom into impactful endeavors.
Research & Development CellResearch & Development Cell aims to create research awareness amongst our faculty members and students' .It also helps to have faster collaboration and interaction with researchers working on various disciplinary and interdisciplinary researches.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL• The Institute has full-fledged Training & Placement Cell headed by TPO & Co-ordinators.
• Regular inbuilt personality development sessions by professionals and Industrial experts.
• Close and Pool Campus interview drives are organized regularly.
• Well-known Multi National, small & medium size companies visits regularly for campus interview drives.
• Job assistance for all deserving students.
• Continuous Industry - Institute - Interaction through industry visits, in-plant training and Internships.
• Guest lectures by Industry experts.
• Sponsored project assignments. • Live project consultancy etc..
• Industry based scholarships to students on merit basis.
• Organization of Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp.
Industry Institute Interaction and Corporate Relation CellIII & CR Cell looks for Career & Personality Development of Students by organizing different types of Guest Lectures & Training Activities. Industry Institute Interaction is done through this III & CR Cell for exposure of students to industry. In vacation period, in-plant training & industrial tours are organized by the cell through which the students get practical experience. To fulfill the technical human resource demand of industry this cell continuously interacts with the industry and organizes on - campus placement activities for the eligible students, through which students get final placement in the industry. This cell also takes care of Entrepreneurship of Students which creates opportunities for the students to become Self employed.
Central Library• State of art and fully computerized Central Library.
• Over 51084 Text and Reference Books Collection.
• Subscription of 359 National and International Journals.
• Subscription of scholarly e-Journals of Elsevier Science Direct.
• More than 1500 e-Books access on intranet.
• IIT Video lectures access facility through NPTEL.
• Membership of National Digital Library of India ( NDL )
• Fully equipped Audio-Visual Section and Digital Library Section.
• Subscription of 15 daily / weekly news papers of repute.
• Fully air-conditioned Reading Hall and Reference Section with a seating capacity of 155.
Girl's Hostels• Four girl's Hostels.
• Multistoried building with lift facility.
• Air conditioned rooms.
• Total building Area - 3320 Sq. M.
• Total capacity - 350.
• Separate mess facility.
• Visiting doctor's facility.
• Residential warden for each Hostel.
ISTE Chapter, IETE Student Forum, IEEE, ACM, CSI, IE MembershipThe institute has a membership of various professional bodies which include ISTE chapter, IETE student forum, IEEE, ACM, CSI and IE. Through these chapters, the institute runs various technical activities and programs such as workshops, seminars, project competitions etc.
Alumni AssociationAn alumni association of 5800 members forms a strong alumni base of our passed out students. An alumni meet is organized by the association and Institute. We also take alumni interactions and activities to acquaint our students with the present working culture in the industries.
Other ActivitiesNational Service Scheme (N.S.S.), Annual Social Gathering, Cultural Activities, Staff & Student Development programme, Alumni Meet, Parents Meet, Seminars & Workshops by women's cell is organized every year.
ClubsAt Sipna, various students clubs are formed to nurture the inherent skills and talent of students.
⦁ Crafty Crew
⦁ Sipna Carnival
⦁ Sipna Jivhala
⦁ Words of Wisdom
⦁ Competitive Exam Club
⦁ Fitness Club
⦁ Nature Club